Friday 15 July 2016

A Fan Tammannah Bhatia

I have always been a hard core fan of the Indian actress Tamannah not because she's a beautiful actress or something but because-- you won't believe it-- she writes and speaks English very well! Some of her status updates transfix my eyes in such a way that I don't really stop reading them until I get to learn what she actually means to say. It may feel a bit weird to you, but that's the truth. What's more, the name Tamanna itself seems magical. Captivating too. Again, you can see somewhat resemblance between the name I am talking about and of course, the name of the writer of this post. Both start with the syllable "ta" giving them some sort of lucid affinity (sorry for coining new, weird collocation here.)
In recent times, I have been reading lots of write ups from a couple of new Tamannas of that kind, thanks to this awesome outlet for budding writers. I have found that both Tamanna Akter and Tamanna Ani are much of an writer, and both express themselves in an extraordinarily superb way.
Maybe the name Tamanna has got something to do with English, good English, to be precise. Keep up writing, Tamannas… I am here to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment