Thursday 14 July 2016

Story of Nobel Hossain - English Practice

Today I will share about a notable tragedy moment of my life.
In 2012, I was participated to university admission of many public university in Bangladesh. At first I attended in JU among them but unfortunately I couldn't earn required marks to test. Then I had gone to RU to admission test but in this varsity outcome like JU admission test. To be honest I had no hundred percent with admission test, nevertheless I was participated. Then I was attended to BRU, often after 15 days I got result as a winner of BRU admission test. I was taken chance as merit position 17 to D unit. After getting BRU outcome I was participated to JKKNIU where was my merit position is 49 to A unit. That time I couldn't take proper decision with subject choice. Eventually I was taken decision with subject choice what was English. Then I was attended to VIVA of JKKNIU but this day authority didn't complete viva. That day night I passed to tension cuz next day will be started also viva to BRU. Then 12.12.2012 was attended to viva JKKNIU but unfortunately I didn't get English subject, VIVA Voce was given Bangla. I never comfort Bangla as a academic subject even its a high demandable subject. That day I didn't take admission & was rejected to admission form. Then I was crying to the difficult earth. I that situation I feel to own helpless. Sometimes I seemed suicide is best solution of this major problem. Truly speaking really I was completely innocent & simple. I had no sufficient knowledge about realistic. Then I couldn't participate viva to BRU where my merit position was 17. BRU was given chance to admit many subject such as Economics, Mass Communication & Journalism, Political Science, Public Administration, Women & Gender studies etc. To be honest I am from middle class family. That circumstance I was totally frustrated. Day after day I was passing social slang what not possible to forget in the whole life. After finishing many dramatic act I am admitted to a private university where I have been found a little mentally peace. If I am struggling with study.

No comments:

Post a Comment