Thursday 14 July 2016

How to Express Your Feeling in English - Practice General Post

Happy morning dear mates, so happy I'm here again. I honestly miss reading some posts but deep in me .. l never miss thinking of the group as will as my eagerness to share something that strikes my mind. I never stop asking and do research of a certain thing or question that always running..until one good answer can convince me. 
I started my school days as young age as 5 years old being a visitor pupil of the Grade I class. Maybe, l did it so well and accelerated to Grade II the next year. I didn't share this to lift my own chair but l wan't to keep you in mind, that all is possible in learning and asking. As everyday of my life going to school until l earned my degree and start teaching, there is a question strikes my mind which l never got good explanation 'til now. .and l have to ask it here and hoping a convincing explanation.
''Why the blackboard called BLACKboard if obviously it is not BLACK in color?''. .
I am waiting for your explanation mates. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment