Thursday 14 July 2016

Why I Like Birds rather than a Human

The birds are so lucky. They can fly to any place they want. Sometime I think that If I were a bird. I could fly any place. I will able to see many thing. Birds are so beautiful. There are so many colors on their body. Some are really beautiful. Sometime I cannot believe that the colors are natural. It looks like paintings.
If I were a bird I would sit on the height tree and see the natural scenery in around, I would visit hills, rivers, see, forests and many place. Birds are lucky because their food is so sweet. Wow! I were a bird I can eat something sweet whenever I am hungry.
I will fly from one country to another like as a traveler. I don't need any permission to visit here and there. I will sleep on a bed of grass and see the beautiful sky. Life will be really beautiful like a dream. I can do many things.
difference between human & birds

No comments:

Post a Comment