Thursday 14 July 2016

Practice will make you perfect in speaking english


One day, In the morning I hired a Rickshaw for going to RU Campus with my sister for her admission test examination. The Rickshaw puller asked me that whether it was Bangla or English exam. I told him the examination was about Bangla, English and GK. Then he started to speak fluently in English! That was an application for leave of absence. He also memorised an essay about "The Cow". Then he added that he completed class vii during the time of Bongo Bondhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. He also described about his school as well as teachers, qualities etc. He was able to understand all my questions. I was surprised! However, His memory is so sharp. Even some graduate completed people will not be able to speak like him. I requested him to capture a photo. Then he said sure!
He called me as Sir and I said so. After handshaking, we left him. Salute you Boss!! You are genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment