Thursday 14 July 2016

How to express your confusion in english

Sometimes I am confused with me. Because I can not fix my aim. Where am I go? Why am I go? How am I go? Never ever I failed with that. I can not find any logical solution. Nevertheless I will go about with my aimless dream. From school life I fond of English. Every moment realizes to english as a girl friend. But unfortunately I can not earn to English still now. I am studying with other subject not English. Even I spend my maximum study hours with English than academic subject. Off & on I think to own as a loser what universal truth of the world. Learning english is my major dream but that I can not properly. Day after day I am being loser with me. 
ohh my creator plz help me ...Now I am staying out of pass through.

No comments:

Post a Comment